Zara Rossa Sector 112 Gurgaon
ZARA GROUP, a name synonymous to word-class residential and commercial projects, is the brainchild of two visionaries who have vast experience in the field of designing and architecture. The company’s credential reflects in some of the most inspiring creations it has erected till date. People who are now the proud owner of their creations bear a testimony to this very fact. ZARA aims to become a leading real estate conglomerate by providing impeccable design, quality, meeting customer needs and harnessing quality manpower.
About Zara Rossa Sector 112 Gurgaon
“Zara Rossa” – Dwarka Expressway A Promising destination for work and lifestyle. Planned as a complete package of residences, workplace, IT and entertainment, the area around Dwarka Expressway is a very Promising real estate market. The 8 lane expressway developed by HUDA will connect Dwarka, Gurgaon and NH-8 and bring the international Airport, new hotel corridor, golf course, and a host of prestigious housing projects within close proximity. The region will have sound infrastructure of broad roads, sewage, water and power supply besides proposed metro connectivity from IFFCO Chowk.
Tentative Size & Total Costing
2 bhk ---- 950 sq.ft ------- 623 sq.ft ------ 20.4 lacs
3 bhk ---- 1150 sq.ft ----- 805 sq.ft ------- 26.4 Lacs
Booking Open Soon
cheque in favour of Deluries buildtech India Pvt. ltd. – Zara Rossa
Running Project Near by.
Tata Gurgaon gatway Sec 113 ——- 2 bhk —— starts from 1.8 cr
Tata La Vida Sec 113 ——————– 2 bhk ——- Starts from 1.2 cr
Puri diplomatic greens Sec 111 —— 3 bhk ——– Starts From 1.4 cr.
Experion Windchants Sec 112 ——– 2 bhk+ study — Starts from 1.5 cr.
Eminence Kimberely Suites Sec 112 — 1 bhk ——- Starts from 55 lacs
Licence under Affordable housing policy 2013 details
Serial no — 7 , File No – LC 3228A, 2016 in the name of Deluris Buidtech India Pvt. Ltd.
Site Size 5 Acres for more details Visit Zara Rossa Licence
Similar project under Affordable housing policy 2013 & construction status
- Zara Avvaas ——– Sec 104 ——— Allotment last year last quarter ——— construction above 8 th floor.
- Ramada AAlayaas — Sec 102 —— Allotment last year third quarter ——– construction above 9 th floor.
- Supertech Basera —– Sec 79 ——- Allotment this year first quarter ——– construction above 10 th floor.
- Pareena Luxmi —– Sec 99 A —— Allotment this year second quarter ——– construction above 2 th floor.
- Signature Global Salora —- Sec 107 — Allotment last year second quarter ——– Structure Ready.
On Application —————————– 5% Of Total Cost.
On Allotment ——————————– 20% of total cost.
After 6 month of allotment ————- 12.5% of Total cost.
After 12 month of allotment ———— 12.5% of Total cost.
After 18 month of allotment ———— 12.5% of Total cost.
After 24 month of allotment ———— 12.5% of Total cost.
After 30 month of allotment ———— 12.5% of Total cost.
After 36 month of allotment ———— 12.5% of Total cost.
Zara Rossa Sector 112 Gurgaon Location Advantage:
- O km from delhi
- International airport : 3 – 4 kms away
- Domestic airport : 6 – 7 kms away
- 3 km from Diplomatic enclave
- Adjacent to upcoming 150 metre Dwarka-Manesar Expressway
- 8 lane toll expressway from Delhi :
- KMP Expressway which connects NH-I, NH-8 & NH-10: 6, 20, 30 kms
- Proposed Inter State Bus Terminus : 5 – 6 kms away Rail
- Proposed Metro route from Dwarka: 1 – 1.5 kms away
- Railway station: 10 mins away.
- The applicant should not be debarred from entering into legally binding contract under any prevailing law.
- Any person can apply but person which includes his/her spouse or his/her dependent children who do not own any flat/plot in any HUDA developed colony/sector or any licenced colony in any of the Urban areas of Haryana, UT of Chandigarh and NCT Delhi shall be given first preference in allotment of flats.
- Any applicant can make only one application. Any successful applicant under this policy shall not be eligible for allotment of any other flat under this policy in any other colony. In case, he/she is successful in more than one colony, he/she will have choice of retaining only one flat.
- The allotment of apartments shall be done through draw of lots in the presence of a committee consisting of Deputy Commissioner or his representative (at least of the cadre of Haryana Civil Services), Senior Town Planner (Circle Office), DTP of the concerned district and the representative of coloniser concerned.
- After fixation of date for draw of lots, an advertisement shall be issued by the Developer informing the applicants about the details regarding date/time and venue of the draw of lots in the same newspapers in which the original advertisement was issued.
- For detailed criteria and time-frame to be adopted for scrutiny and allotment, the applicants may also refer to the details in the no. PF-27/48921 dated 19.8.2013 (available in the Department website i.e., tcpharyana.